Well exams are around the corner and you can peek into everyone's room through their windows, find them totally lost in their books or gazing at the computer screen. However my life is awesome and is taking a detour to that same situation. I bumped into a bunch of guys while on my duty rounds at my accommodation around 11 pm, high on weed we decided to play Fifa '09 for a bit.
We decided to play a couple of games, one game led to another, just like smoking weed. We couldn't stop ourselves from playing the game. One guy was determined to study through the night but the other guy and myself 'motivated' him to play!
Its almost 3 when I'm writing this stuff and we've just decided not to ruin our lives any further, well at least till the exams are done! I, however decided to not sleep through the night and study, if at all anything makes sense. I've been struggling for the past 20 minutes and have finally resorted to stupid facebook and other random games.
I've got an exam very soon and am totally lost as to where I should start preparing for it. However I think I should study now, will keep posted about any developments.
Adios for now!
Taran
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment